Just thought to share my experiences:
During rebuilding our company website I tried to use the techniques in this
article combined with the excellent "Domino XHTML forms" article
(http://www.ferdychristant.com/blog/articles/DOMV-623N9J) by Ferdy Christant
and found some limitations.
Domino will not render RichText fields into <textarea> tags (intentionally -
we must avoid Dominos FORM rendering edit mode for full W3C compliance) when
used with "Content type=text/html", which seems to make saving the HTMLarea
content into a RT-field impossible.
After a full day of struggeling with all sorts of hidden input fields, web
query save agents and JS, I found a simple solution which works like a charm.
I'm not finished yet with all the CMS work, but this could also guide the way
towards a combined Notes/Webclient CMS.
If anybody likes to know how, I will offer the raw NSF file and some comments,
just let me know.