« Return to the main article
I am trying to combine the above functionalities into a single form, but cannot
resolve the error messages I'm receiving.
If I test in IE 6, I receive the error "Object Expected" referring to
If I test in Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7., I receive the error "$w is not defined" in
In both browsers, after displaying the above errors, I receive "Validator is
What I have done is keep both sets of files and code exactly as they are in the
databases, and then combine all lines from both $$HTMLHead fields into one.
Both sample databases work wonderfully separately.
Thank you in advance for any direction you can provide.