New Response

« Return to the main article

You are replying to:

  1. Thanks (a lot) to the three of you for answering!

    I can't remember what procedure we used initially (we might have saved the attachements to disk, but then, we used the Java classes, and that might be part of the problem*).

    Anyway, knowing that it's possible, we'll try to recode that part of the app. If prettiness is possible, then prettiness will be acomplished :D. Also, we can use the "store as MIME and HTML" option of the RTField, which is great because we avoid writing the files to disk.

    If everything works (and I manage to change the code soon), I'll post a message with the results. If just for the sake of confirming that it also works in Java :).

Your Comments