My eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a few changes being made recently on this site? Particularly on the homepage:
Notice that my recent Tweets are now in the right-hand sidebar, along with the results of the most recent survey. There's also a new tab called Surveys to host blog entries with surveys attached.
Also, I moved the "DEXT" tab over to the right to try and set it apart from the actual content of the site. Notice that hovering over it brings up a list of the noteworthy demos contained within.
There have been numerous other changes you're less likely to notice. For example:
- Links posted in to comments now get converted to working links.
- Less images used and a splattering of CSS3 applied.
- Added "social" sharing links to all blog entries to let you easily share on Delicious, Twitter etc.
They're all things that have been on my to-do list for ages and I decided it was high time I gave this site a breath of fresh air. Last thing I want to happen is for it to become dated and showing signs of age. I like to think it's always been on the cutting edge (if not the bleeding) of web trends.
What Else's To Come?
- Better search (possibly via Google Site Search?).
- More mobile-friendly.
- More content. Well, hopefully.
Stick with me.